BLA Boys House Fall League Fall is happening – REGISTER NOW!
We are excited to announce that Boys Fall Lacrosse is open for registration (Boys K-9th grade)! The fall league will look a bit different than it has in previous years. Hint – small sided games with tons of touches on the ball, tons of scoring and tons of fun! We have been working hard to develop an exciting program that is safe and provides a great way to sharpen your lacrosse skills, learn the game, get outside and have fun! Here are the highlights for the 2020 Bethesda Fall Boys Lacrosse House Teams/League:
* Games are 5v5 with smaller goals (no goalies). The smaller field format ensures that all players are involved in the game and get lots of playing time and touches on the ball!
* Team rosters are capped at 10 players to ensure a ton of playing time for all players and enable coaches to provide direct instruction and skill feedback.
* Season starts the weekend of September 13th and goes through Sunday, November 1. Please see below for season details/schedule. Please note – 9th graders will play games on Saturdays.
* Emphasis is on learning and practicing the fundamentals of lacrosse, while having fun in a fast-paced game format.
* Safety is always paramount so social distancing procedures will be followed by both players and parents in order to maintain a safe playing environment.
We anticipate a high-level of interest and limited roster spots so please register as soon as you can. We will be closing registration on Friday, September 4th.
Fall League Schedule (K-9th Graders) : NOTE-9TH GRADERS WILL PLAY SATURDAYS
SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 13TH-ORGANIZED TEAM PRACTICE
SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 20TH- ORGANIZED TEAM PRACTICE
SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 27TH GAME 1
SUNDAY, OCTOBER 4TH GAME 2
SUNDAY, OCTOBER 11TH GAME 3
SUNDAY, OCTOBER 18TH GAME 4
SUNDAY, OCTOBER 25TH GAME 5
SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 1ST- BETHESDA LACROSSE FALLFEST PLAYDAY-TENTATIVE
New players to the game, who have completed an Introductory Clinic and league are welcome and encouraged to join! This is a great way to learn the game of lacrosse in a fun and exciting format!
• K/1st grade Divisions - $170
• 2nd-3rd grade Division through 9th grade Division - $195
In the unlikely event we are not able to have any lacrosse this fall (Sept-Nov 1), the team fees will be fully refunded to all registrants.
Thank you for your continued support for Bethesda Lacrosse. We are looking forward to a great Fall season!
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact:
Niki Russell – Boys House Administrator – firstname.lastname@example.org
Matt Breslin – Executive Director - email@example.com
Curtis Finnegan – Boys House Commissioner – firstname.lastname@example.org
Kenny Shure – Boys Assistant House Commissioner – email@example.com